Spacious camping located in the Cohutta Wilderness of the North Georgia Mountains!
Leave the shopping, cooking and clean up to us when you consider the convenience of hot, delicious home-cooked meals prepared daily at Mulberry Gap. Communal gathering at the dinner & breakfast table is a big part of the fun as you get to know other guests and share the day’s trail tales.
Emergency or lost/injured biker pick up is available at a fee of $15/hour if your vehicle is used. If it is necessary to use our vehicle, a fuel charge will be added.
We accommodate food allergies and upon request can prepare vegetarian, vegan, paleo diet, diabetic and celiac menus.
- Spacious and wooded. Some sites have room for multiple tents
- Hot showers – two clean & heated bathhouses
- Hot tubs – two conveniently located
- Picnic tables
- Fire pits (wood available for purchase).
- Electric available at limited sites ($7.00/day additional fee for RV hookup)
- Parking at site for some, within view for others
- Babbling brook runs through camp area
- WIFI – Wireless internet throughout entire property (some dread it, some love it)
- Rec area in The Barn – big screen TV with sports channel, games, movies, books & magazines
- Dog friendly - $5-15/day (size & hair). Dog must accompany you, be crated while riding or make other arrangements with staff. Persistent barking not tolerated
- Open all year (camping not recommended Jan- Feb)
- Home cooked dinner and breakfast option encouraged as we do not have a dish washing station available for guests.
Alcoholic beverages: Mulberry Gap is now licensed as a package store. All purchases must be made in the store located in the registration office. Wine and Sparkling Wine is sold by the bottle and beer is sold in 6 or 12 packs. We have competitive price points and would appreciate the support of this endeavor so we can continue to offer the service. Please drink in moderation.
Bike related amenities
- Ride out to trails from Mulberry Gap
- Trail and area maps
- Bike stand
- Bike wash
- Basic repair tools and bike parts available on site
- Guided and supported rides available
- Shuttle service to trail heads available for a fee
- Spring water – no need to bring your own
- Biking nutrition available and basic supplies available for purchase
- Bike shop repair and assistance readily available
- Land line available at no additional cost- there is no cell service on site
- Water is available in camp area but not at individual camp sites
- We do not provide on-site grills; you may bring your own
- There is no dump station on the property
- Bathhouse and water hose is a short distance from camp area
- Limited space for pop-ups and small RV’s with electric hook-up
- If you are pulling an RV or trailer, please note specific instructions about how to best enter the property to avoid hairpin turns and gate angles. The same applies to large vehicles with a short turning radius
Peak Season: March 1 – June 1 & September 1 – December 1
*Two night minimum required for all reservations within these dates as well as holidays and three day weekends*
Rates with meals* – Prices are per person/per day, NOT per site
- Adults 16 and up $15-$18 Camping per night (depending on site – see below)
Dinner $18, Breakfast / Lunch $10
- Age 12-15 $12 Camping per night
Dinner $12, Breakfast / Lunch $8
- Age 8-11 $8 Camping per night
Dinner $10, Breakfast / Lunch $6
- Age 5-7 $6 Camping per night
Dinner $8, Breakfast / Lunch $5
- Ages 4 and under – no charge
Add $28.00 per adult to include a hearty breakfast & dinner
- Group Camp 1: Sleeps 2-6, can accommodate pop-up trailer, picnic table and fire pit. $17.00 per adult
- Group Camp 2: Sleeps 2-8, can accommodate RV, large picnic table, fire pit, electric. $18.00 per adult + electric charge
- Barn Camp 1: Sleeps 2-6, two buffet style tables, fire pit, close to barn. $15.00 per adult
- Barn Camp 2: Sleeps 2-6, large picnic table, fire pit, private. $18.00 per adult
- Camp Hill: Sleeps 2-6, picnic table, fire pit, electric, private. $17.00 per adult + electric charge
- RV Site: Sleeps 2-4, ideal for pop-ups and tear drop trailers, fire pit, electric. $15.00 per adult + electric charge
- Brook Camp 1 – 4: Sleeps 1-2 people, no electric, fire pits. Located across small brook, cars must be parked in designated area (within sight) less than 50 yards away. $12.00 per adult
- Grassy Field Camp: Used for overflow only. No tables or fire pits. $10.00 per adult
- If you would like a specific site, please notify us in advanced.
*Sites with electric will come at an additional charge of $3.00 per night for tent camping and $7.00 per night for RV’s & trailers.
To see a property map of our campground and facilities please click here.
Also available for a fee:
- Lunch, snacks & drinks (advanced notice for lunch is requested)
- Laundry service ($7.00 per load)
- Supply pick-up from town